Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hairstory...is Published!

      During the 16th Century, Chapbooks were a very popular way for European writers to introduce their short stories, ballads and poems to the community inexpensively.  I am happy to introduce my first publication to you in this way. Hairstory is a 14-page chapbook selection of 10 poems from my Images Emerging I & II Collection, and includes a specially chosen artwork for the theme. For a limited time, I will also include a specially chosen poem with artwork that is suitable for framing with your order. 

     Each chapbook sells for $5.00 + $2.00 S/H within the continental US, but if you are outside of the US, please don't let that stop you. Please contact me for overseas S/H pricing at: urbanartz212@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to sharing my work with the world! If you're local (within the area) e-mail or call me @ (347) 841-6790 ... no shipping charges will be incurred.

     Please scroll down to the Pay-Pal button at the bottom of the screen...and Hairstory will be on its way to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment