Thursday, February 18, 2016

Poetry Publishing Basics



Hi Everyone...

     "7 Blocks...And Two Stories Up" is doing well. I learned quite a bit about self-publishing and would love to share some information with you, to help you reach your self-publishing goals. Don't worry...what I'm sharing can be found all over the internet so it's free of charge. I'm just saving you a few steps to show what worked for me. Every week for the next month or so, I'll be posting mini-articles about things I learned in this venture that were helpful, specific to poetry and short stories. Look for them in the next blog post!


    Meanwhile, if you would like to preview my first poetry book, a "Look Inside" feature is available on my book page. Just go to Amazon.com and type in "7 Blocks...And Two Stories Up" and you can see a few pages. If you like what you see, you can order from there, from my CreateSpace Page at: https://www.createspace.com/5947213 or...if you would like a signed copy with a bookmark, you can order directly from me for $12+$3 s/h via PayPal (e-mail: urbanarts212@gmail.com), and your book will be on its way!


Keep Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment